I. GENERAL TERMS
We are a Polish-based company and thus comply with the Polish law, in particular with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
II. COLLECTION, USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Game Technologies attaches special importance to protecting your privacy and takes utmost care to select technical means to secure the processed data, in particular against unauthorised disclosure. Personal data can be accessed only by authorised Game Technologies personnel.
- Game Technologies exercises continuous control over the processing of personal data and restricts access to them as much as possible. The data: First name and family name, e-mail address, phone number and delivery address is collected and processed only when it is necessary for us, e.g. in order to dispatch goods ordered by the User or to improve the way content is displayed on our site.
The User has no obligation to provide Game Technologies S.A. with any personal data, but lack thereof prevents the execution of the order.
- After the User ceases to use services provided by GT, Game Technologies may continue to process the personal data as required for the settlement of the service and claims of payment, as well as marketing communication – in this case, with the User’s consent. After the data processing is complete, the data is deleted according to relevant regulations.
- Game Technologies collects data pertaining to interaction with our Site and services, including: hardware and login data, or the so called system logs containing date and time of the visit as well as the IP address of the computer used to establish connection, as well as page display statistics, traffic to and from particular pages. The above actions are taken as means of perfecting the service and customizing it to the User’s needs.
- GT Users’ data is used for the following purposes: to execute agreements entered into with the Users, to conduct, measure and upgrade services and content delivery, to provide information on Game Technologies S.A. products and services, to conduct marketing and promotional actions with the prior consent of the User, and to dispatch a free newsletter, provided that the User issued a prior consent to receive marketing information from Game Technologies S.A.
- For the above mentioned purposes, we also collect data contained in cookies, that are stored on your computer. If you do not want this, you can change relevant setting in your browser to disable the ability to receive cookies. Follow these procedures to do so:
- Creating a cookie does in no way infringe on your privacy. Data contained therein can be used only by our site. Disabling cookies does not impact the content or operation of our site in a negative way.
IV. DATA SHARING AND PROTECTION
- Game Technologies does not grant, transfer or sell your personal information to third parties except in duly justified cases, such as the execution of an agreement entered into with the User or in connection to proceedings requested by the competent authorities.
- Data on the www.dicepl.us site are encoded with a 256-bit SSL system. Other data is stored and processed according to the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833 as amended) and regulations issued thereunder.
V. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
VI. RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY AND DELETE DATA
- Each User who divulges personal data has the right to access, modify and delete this data. In the case of sites that operate automatically, these actions can be performed by the Users themselves. In any other case the User may contact the Administrator at the address given in section VIII.
- Should you have any questions regarding personal data protection, please contact our Customer Support Department at: email@example.com